HP Brings Cheer to Holiday Wish Lists with Printers and Personalized Gifts
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
Hewlett-Packard Co. (Corporate Headquarters)
3000 Hanover St.
Palo Alto, CA, 94304-1185
Press release date: November 17, 2011
Ring in the season with new home décor offerings and stylish, affordable web-connected printers
PALO ALTO, Calif. - People can enjoy the holiday season in style with new photo and wall décor offerings from HP, as well as a sleek, web-connected printer that blends in with the design of any room.
With gift options for everyone on holiday lists - from tech savvy individuals to avid photographers and home décor enthusiasts - HP can meet a variety of tastes and budgets.
Personalized home décor and photo gifts
HP enables customers to bring personal touches into their homes in new ways with customizable home décor, artwork and photo gifts. Many gifts are easy to create online and convenient to purchase with in-store pickup on the same day, making them a great last-minute gift option.
- HP Faux Canvas, an affordable alternative to traditional canvas prints, looks like gallery-wrapped art, but is lighter in weight and easy to hang. Customers can create meaningful holiday gifts by turning personal photos or licensed imagery, including famous paintings from artists such as van Gogh and Monet, and iconic National Geographic photographs, into beautiful works of art. HP Faux Canvas is now available exclusively at Walmart in stores or at www.walmart.com/photopickuptoday, starting at approximately $20 with same-day pickup.(1)
- HP Photo Calendars are a gift that can be enjoyed every day of the year. Customers can easily customize their photo calendars with images and key personal dates, as well as choose from a variety of page designs to complement their personal style. HP photo calendars are available in two sizes, 8.5 x 11 inches or 12 x12 inches, and can be ordered in stores or online at Walmart, Meijer and other select retailers, starting at $15 with same day pickup.(1)
Personalized gifts from Snapfish by HP
Snapfish by HP makes it easy to get creative during the holidays with more than 100 unique photo gifts available for home delivery or pick up at retail.
- Customize any room with Snapfish. Home décor gifting is made easy with favorites such as framed photo canvases, children's wall décor, photo panels and posters. Featuring exclusive tips from design expert Genevieve Gorder, host of ―Dear Genevieve‖ and judge on ―Design Star‖ on HGTV, the newest home décor offerings enable customers to showcase their personal style and treasured photography in their homes. Home décor products are now available at www.snapfish.com/homedecor. Snapfish members can visit www.snapfish.com/genevieve to read Gorder's tips and recommendations, as well as to leave feedback and ask questions.
- From large coffee table photo books to small books that make great stocking stuffers, Snapfish offers easy tools and fun ideas to create sentimental holiday gifts. With the new photo organizer, collecting photos for books is easier than ever. Personalizing books is simple and fun with many themes and fonts to choose from. All Snapfish photo books are now printed on thicker and higher quality paper, making photo books even more exciting to show off and give.
- Snapfish offers unique card designs for the holidays. Crunched for time? Create holiday cards online and pick them up within 24 hours at more than 10,000 Snapfish retail locations.(1) Snapfish also offers designs from charitable organizations, with a percentage of the sales supporting these organizations and the great work they do every day. A complete list of retailers is available at http://www.snapfish.com/snapfish/showretailers.
Affordable tech gifts for home and office
Including the latest technology, supplies and apps, HP's printing solutions complement any home, entertainment center, office or home office.
- The HP ENVY110 e-All-in-One printer features a sleek design that goes perfectly with almost any room in the home. The web-connected printer includes HP ePrint technology, which enables users to print from virtually anywhere.(2) HP ePrint is available on any HP printer starting at $79.(1) The HP ENVY110 is available now at www.hpdirect.com, starting at $249.99.(1)
The HP Officejet Pro e-All-in-One 8600 Series helps businesses, including home offices, accelerate productivity and improve workflow. The HP Officejet Pro 8600 series delivers professional-quality color documents at up to 50 percent lower cost per page than laser printers,(3) and includes two-sided borderless printing, as well as new inks that resist fading, water and highlighter-pen smears. Businesses also enjoy ink savings with high-capacity, individual ink cartridges. The intuitive touchscreen provides access to business apps,(4) including Stamps.com web postage services, Biz Card Scanning and Receipt Scanning from Shoeboxed, and new apps from GoogleDocs and Box.net. The Officejet Pro 8600 series is available now at www.hpdirect.com, starting at $199.99.(1)
To capture images of 3-D objects and scan documents, the HP TopShot LaserJet Pro M275 is an affordable desktop companion ideal for small businesses or home offices. It is equipped with HP TopShot Scanning, a revolutionary technology that captures six separate images of a document or 3-D object. Combined into a single, seamless image of exceptional quality, the images can be further edited directly on the device. With this technology, small businesses can quickly produce high-quality images for immediate use in printed materials or on the web. The TopShot LaserJet Pro is available now at www.hpdirect.com, starting at $399.99.(1)
Original HP Supplies
Original HP printing supplies for the home and office help to ensure holiday memories are captured in high-quality prints. Original HP printing supplies consistently deliver reliable prints at an amazing value, enabling users to create premium holiday greeting cards and print precious family photos and everyday documents from home.
Service and support
HP printers are backed by HP Total Care, the company's award-winning support program for both in- and out-of-warranty products. HP Total Care includes 24/7 access to phone support agents and to online support options like the HP Consumer Support Forum and the HP Facebook page.
The HP Consumer Support Forum will host an Expert Day on Jan.11, featuring more than 100 experts on hand to answer questions and provide tips and tricks so customers can get the most out of their new holiday technology.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments, and society. The world's largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure at the convergence of the cloud and connectivity, creating seamless, secure, context-aware experiences for a connected world. More information about HP (NYSE: HPQ) is available at http://www.hp.com.
(1) Estimated U.S. street prices. Actual prices may vary.
(2) Requires an internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. Some HP LaserJet printers may require a firmware upgrade. A list of supported documents and image types is available at hp.com/go/eprintcenter. Additional solutions are available at www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
(3) Majority of color laser all-in-ones less than $600, March 2011. Details are available at http://www.hp.com/go/officejet. HP Officejet Pro ISO yield with highest-capacity cartridges based on continuous printing; details available at http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
(4) Requires a wireless access point and an internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. Availability varies by country, language and agreements and requires a firmware upgrade. Details are available at www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter.
© 2011 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.