Graphic Products Relaunches Website
6445 SW Fallbrook Place
Beaverton, OR, 97008
Press release date: November 27, 2013
Graphic Products has given its flagship website http://www.GraphicProducts.com a major facelift, adding a new careers section and corporate video, to celebrate and communicate recent product and service innovations and honor a global customer base now spread over 50 countries.
The Graphic Products line-up now features more than seven DuraLabel systems, including Lobo, Toro, 9000, 7000, and 4000. New technologies and innovations in supplies are always in the pipeline to support customer demands for flexibility, convenience, and durability as visual communication needs continue to expand across the industrial landscape.
The revamped and refreshed careers pages are easy to navigate, features clean lines, bold graphics, color photography and a brand new timeline – all combined to tell the Graphic Products story to a worldwide audience.
“We have a compelling message to share with our customers, repeat visitors, and newcomers,” said Steve Stephenson, chief marketing officer, Graphic Products. “So we took a look back and forward to chronicle our evolution and create a welcoming web experience – all about us.”
Recent milestones include:
With more than 50 unique labeling supplies, Graphic Products, Inc. is equipped to solve problems in the industrial safety arena -- providing the right label material for nearly every type of application including arc flash, pipe marking, facility safety, mining, food processing and construction.
- The April, 2013 launch of the DuraLabel Lobo, the company’s first grab ‘n go portable labeler
- Based on the success of the network independent Toro, the DuraLabel MPS 150T touchscreen tablet is offered.
- Global distribution network established in 2012
- A major milestone is reached in May, 2012 with the introduction of the DuraLabel Toro, a complete stand–alone printing system. It is the first product designed, manufactured and patented by Graphic Products.
- Expanded best practice guides and industry–specific publications, from lean manufacturing and warehouse management to visual communication compliance standards for OSHA, ANSI, NFPA and the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of classification and labeling of chemicals.
- Both traditional and digital training resources on topics like 5S, Kaizen, and Kanban.
Graphic Products carries a full family of thermal transfer printers for every application, free technical support, and a five-year warranty on labels made with premium vinyl. Satisfied customers throughout the world include PG, Amazon.com, Georgia-Pacific, Boeing, John Deere, Conoco, Sara Lee, Toyota and General Electric. Graphic Products is The Global Leader in Workplace Labeling & Signage.