Free App from M&H Plastics
M&H Plastics, Inc.
485 Brooke Rd
Winchester, VA, 22603
Press release date: April 29, 2014
Mobile apps have really changed the way people use their mobile phones. Today, every person who owns a smartphone has an amazing world of interesting apps to choose from. Businesses too have seized the opportunity to enable their customers to use their smartphones or tablets to provide information on products and services and to make product selection more convenient. MH Plastics recently launched a free App on the Apple and Android platforms to help customers select from a range of over 1,300 packaging product formats.
Working in a similar way to the search facility on their website, the app allows customers to identify and select samples for a vast range of products either by product code or by shape, material, volume and neck finish. Advanced options are also available for height and brimful searches as well as cap combinations.
Simon Chidgey, Group Sales and Marketing Director for M&H says, "We have had really positive feedback from our customers who use this app. The ability to match existing products or browse suitable packaging options for new products while away from their desk or with brand managers has helped them reach decisions quickly and source samples as well as quotations from our extensive portfolio."
For information on M&H Plastics: Tel: +44 (0) 1502 715518, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.mhplastics.com
- M&H Plastics is one of the premier suppliers of plastic components and manufactures bottles, jars flexible tubes and closures for many end users including personal care, pharmaceutical, healthcare and nutrition.
- The company offer has a portfolio of over 1,300 products and an innovation-led philosophy sees over 100 new standards being released each year.
- A full custom-moulding service is available for exclusive designs
- Virtually everything is conducted in-house, on site from concept design, through tool-making, production, artwork and decoration.
- M&H prides itself on flexibility and customer service providing a truly total packaging solution from concept to completion.