Experts from Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies to Present at the 2013 International Elastomer Conference
47690 E. Anchor Ct.
Plymouth, MI, 48170
Press release date: October 4, 2013
Company representatives to present keynote address; technical presentations
PLYMOUTH, Mich. – Experts from Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies, a leading producer of advanced sealing technologies, will be delivering the keynote address and giving four technical presentations at the 2013 International Elastomer Conference – being held from October 8-10 at the International Exposition Center in Cleveland, Ohio.
The conference is a premier showcase of rubber industry companies, technical programming, educational opportunities and networking, with more than 5,000 people in attendance.
Attendees and presentations from Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies include:
- Joe Walker, Corporate Director, Materials Development and Chemical Regulatory Compliance, Americas, for Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies, will deliver the conference’s keynote address, titled “An Industrial Comparative of the Custom Molded Rubber Business“ on Tuesday, Oct. 8th from 11 a.m. to noon in the Grand Ballroom;
- In addition to the keynote, Walker will also present “Effects of Polymer Structure and Type Resistance to Methanol Containing Fuels“ on Thursday, Oct. 10 at 8 a.m. during the Rubber for Automotive and Transportation Applications I session in Room #16;
- Chris Tolliver, materials chemist, Technology, Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies, will present “Identifying Important Variables in Compression Set Testing“ on Wednesday, Oct. 9 at 1:30 p.m. during the Advanced Mechanical Testing and Predictive Testing II session in Room #18;
- David Clark, operations manager, Technology, Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies, will present “Differences in Commercial Motor Oils and the Effects on Sealing Materials“ at 8:30 a.m. on Thursday, Oct. 10 in Room #16 during the Rubber for Automotive and Transportation Applications 1 session; and
- Fred Fraser, analytical chemistry manager, Technology, Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies, will present “Use of Crosslink Density Measurements to Assess Heat History in Molded Rubber Parts“ on Thursday, Oct. 10 at 8 a.m. during the Contributed Session I in Room #15.
Editor’s Note: For more information on the presentations given by Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies at the conference, or to arrange an interview with one of the experts, please see contact information below.
Cheryl Eberwein, Director, Media Relations
Office: +1 734 354 7373
Leslie Dagg, Bianchi PR
Office: +1 248 269 1122
About Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies
Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies is the Americas joint venture between Freudenberg and Co. in Germany and NOK Corp. in Japan. Freudenberg-NOK is a leading producer – through its Automotive, Merkel, Process Seals and Simrit sales channels – of advanced sealing technologies for a variety of markets including: aerospace; agriculture; appliance; automotive; construction; diesel engine; energy; food and beverage; heavy industry; and pharmaceutical.
Founded in 1989 under the legal name Freudenberg-NOK General Partnership, Freudenberg-NOK is headquartered in Plymouth, Mich. and operates more than 20 facilities across the Americas. For additional information, please visit www.fnst.com.