Equipment Leasing and Finance Association Launches New Website to Help Businesses Take Advantage of the Benefits of Equipment Finance
Equipment Leasing and Finance Association
1825 K Street NW
Washington, DC, 20006
Press release date: December 5, 2012
Equipment Finance Advantage Website Is A One-Stop Resource For End-User Customers, Featuring How-To Articles, Q&As, Videos And More. Washington, DC - Most businesses require equipment in order to operate and grow and, for a majority of businesses, equipment financing is a key acquisition strategy. The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA) has launched a new website, www.EquipmentFinanceAdvantage.org, to help businesses take advantage of all the benefits of equipment leasing and finance. The Equipment Finance Advantage website is a one-stop resource with comprehensive information to help current and potential end-users of equipment financing make the best possible decisions.
Businesses will find answers to key questions, such as:
· What are the benefits of equipment leasing and finance?
· Which type of financing option is right for my business?
· What do I need to know before entering an equipment financing agreement?
· How can I find an equipment financing company that best fits the needs of my business?
Highlights from the site's user-friendly content include:
· Top 10 Questions to Ask: Learn specifically the information you should have before entering an equipment financing agreement
· Equipment Finance 101: Review the types of financing, a lease vs. loan comparison, a glossary of terms and more.
· Success Stories: See real-world examples of companies using equipment finance for strategic advantage.
· Find a Provider: Connect with a member of the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association who can help your company lease or finance equipment. ELFA members adhere to high standards and fair business practices. In addition, a series of short videos feature experts sharing insights on a range of topics, from maximizing cash flow to staying ahead of the curve to end-of-lease factors to consider. "Equipment leasing and financing play a significant role in helping all types and sizes of businesses acquire the equipment they need, in all types of business conditions," said ELFA President and CEO William G. Sutton, CAE. "As a $628 billion industry, the equipment leasing and finance sector not only contributes to businesses' success, but to U.S. economic growth, manufacturing and jobs. We are excited to offer the new Equipment Finance Advantage website to help equip business for success." More information
To learn more about www.EquipmentFinanceAdvantage.org, including permission to reprint content or bylined articles from the site, please contact Amy Vogt at email@example.com. To link to the website, follow the instructions at www.equipmentfinanceadvantage.com/Abt/.
The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA) is the trade association that represents companies in the $628 billion equipment finance sector, which includes financial services companies and manufacturers engaged in financing capital goods. ELFA members are the driving force behind the growth in the commercial equipment finance market and contribute to capital formation in the U.S. and abroad. Its 575 members include independent and captive leasing and finance companies, banks, financial services corporations, broker/packagers and investment banks, as well as manufacturers and service providers. For more information, please visit www.elfaonline.org. Follow ELFA on Twitter @ELFAonline.