Eagle Design Group Is Now Offering our Full Line of Wire and Cable Management Products Online at Amazon.com. http://www.amazon.com/shops/eagledesigngroup
Eagle Design Group
45 Senn Dr.
Chester Springs, PA, 19425
Press release date: April 15, 2014
Our wire and cable management products are made in the US and offer the highest quality and craftsmanship available. Use wire and cable management products to Eliminate cable clutter on patch panel racks or in your home entertainment system by routing cables as your needs dictate. Our products have the following features:
About Eagle Design - www.eagledesigngroup.com
- Snap-off duct fingers are easily removable without tools to simplify custom cable routing requirements, leaving a snag-free surface to protect hands and cables.
- Single and double-sided panels available in 1U and 2U configuration.
- Cables can be routed on the front and back of racks for patch and station cables.
- Slotted duct provides ample space for cable routing.
- Raceway cover included – snaps on and off quickly.
- Standard 19" rack mounting – (4) 10-32 screws and (4) 12-24, all 5/8" long are included.
- Allows for all wire media routing including: fiber optics, patch cable, coaxial cable, and security cables. Pass through feature allows cables to route from front of panel to rear reducing wire lengths and saving material cost.
- Lead-free, UL compliant PVC material. Meets European Directive 2002/95/EC on the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS); maintains UL9.4 flammability rating of V-0 and UL recognized continuous-use temperature to 50°C (122°F).
Eagle Design Group has been a solutions provider for the data and telecommunication industries for 26 years. The company's early pioneering efforts helped establish industry standards that continue to produce more flexible and reliable solutions for today's fast-paced, data centric business world. Beginning with patented innovations in shielding technology to the most advanced fiber optic production capabilities, Eagle Design Group relentlessly pursues cutting edge technology to keep customers at the forefront of their industry.
Eagle Design Group began operations as Interconnect Systems Group, which was just a handful of people with a goal to be able to connect all current and future computers and components together through standardization. With this goal in mind, the company designed and produced unshielded twisted pair (UTP) wiring products incorporating the use of register jack (RJ) type outlet designs that became the Computer and Data Communications industry standards. These standards were essential for the proliferation of computer networks. With the full adoption of these standards in 1995, the connectivity of networks was assured, at that present time and in the future.
45 Senn Drive, Chester Springs, PA 19425
Telephone:+1 610 321 2488
FAX:+1 610 321 2492