Dimensional Inspection Services Provider Q-PLUS Labs, Inc. To Exhibit at MD&M West 2013
13765 Alton Pkwy.
Irvine, CA, 92618
Press release date: February 6, 2013
Company Will Showcase Product Offerings and New Capabilities at the Exposition
Irvine, Calif---Q-PLUS Labs Inc., a leading full service precision dimensional measurement and inspection laboratory and distributor of measuring and inspection equipment, systems and accessories, announced today its participation at the 2013 MD&M West Conference in Anaheim, CA. The event will take place February 12th-14th and the company will be exhibiting its products and services at Booth #964.
In addition to participating in the exposition, Q-PLUS Labs, is also releasing a new e-book to help those who work in the medical services industry gain insight as to selecting the right dimensional inspection equipment. The new guide, Understanding Dimensional Inspection: Selecting the Right Dimensional Inspection Equipment, is available for free download on the company’s website at http://info.qpluslabs.com/dimensional-inspection-equipment-guide.
At MD&M West, the company will showcase several of its key product offerings including:
• Steinbichler Comet L3D: A new ultra-portable sensor that features innovative LED lighting technology and makes 3D data acquisition fast, easy, accurate and affordable.
• CGI Pearl-700: A cross sectional scanner that significantly reduces the time and expense currently spent in digitizing, measuring and qualifying first article parts from single cavity tools. With application to Medical Device OEMs, this system provides complete measured results the same day, instead of weeks that other processes currently require.
• Starrett HDV 300: Innovative new system combining the power of the Optical Comparator with digital video, hi-resolution cameras, telecentric optics and LED illumination.
• Starrett Galileo AV 300: Multi-sensor vision system that combines high-resolution images with the latest software and a precision mechanical platform to deliver 12" x 6" x 5.5" (300mm x 150mm x 140mm) of superb accuracy for a wide range of measuring applications.
• Starrett FMS500 Series: Single-column force measurement testing system optimized for high-volume production, quality control testing and great ease of use.
“The medical device community is very important to us, as we measure everything from contact lens solution bottles for wall thickness to the shape and contour of artificial heart valves,” says Michael D. Knicker, president of Q-PLUS Labs, Inc. “We’ve participated in the MD&M West Show for several years now, and are always pleased to be a part of this comprehensive industry exposition.”
For additional information about Q-PLUS Labs products and services or its new e-book, Understanding Dimensional Inspection: Selecting the Right Dimensional Inspection Equipment, please visit http://info.qpluslabs.com/dimensional-inspection-equipment-guide.
About Q-PLUS Labs
Q-PLUS Labs is a premier full service precision dimensional measurement and inspection laboratory providing a wide array of quality measurement services and solutions including: Dimensional Inspection & Analysis, 3D Scanning, Reverse Engineering & Redesign, Calibration, Consulting, and Training. Q-PLUS Product Sales division also recommends and is a reseller of a wide range of metrology equipment used to perform dimensional measurement and inspection.† For more information, visit www.qpluslabs.com .