Digisonics Showcases Newest Functionality for Cardiovascular Information System Solutions at ACC 2014
3701 Kirby Dr # 930
Houston, TX, 77098
Press release date: March 21, 2014
HOUSTON – Digisonics (Booth #2217) will showcase its upcoming DigiView Release 3.8.4. for its Cardiovascular Information System (CVIS) at this year's American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session and Expo in Washington, DC. The Digisonics system is standards-based and vendor-neutral, combining image review, structured reporting, an integrated clinical database and powerful PACS image archive into one complete solution for all cardiovascular modalities.
Digisonics' DigiView 3.8.4. release introduces new functionality in both imaging and structured reporting for the CVIS including:
• Image playback using multiple monitors for the same or different studies
• Image slideshow mode for hands-free study review
• Enhanced image tagging features with ability to display study's image tags in the worklist
• Ability to burn a blinded CD from the worklist
• Measuring on zoomed images and reporting of quick caliper measurements
• Autopopulation of summary macros and comments with report data
• User profiles for pre-set worklist columns, colors and filters
• Appropriate Use Criteria scores and recommendations for echo studies
• Correlation forms and logs for vascular accreditation
• Congenital diagrams – measurement annotation, full-page print format
Digisonics will also showcase its two newest applications, WebView 4.0 and DigiConnect. WebView 4.0 provides zero footprint image and report review from any HTML5 capable browser or operating system. It is the ideal solution to provide clinicians with fast, anywhere, anytime access to their cardiovascular patient images and reports. DigiConnect seamlessly launches 3rd party systems such as EMR/HIS or ECG management Software directly from the Digisonics CVIS workstation with a single sign-on. The direct result of the interoperability between Digisonics and the 3rd party applications is a streamlined, efficient workflow, freeing up more time to spend on direct patient care.
About Digisonics, Inc.
Digisonics provides top-rated clinical image management and structured reporting systems for cardiovascular (CVIS), radiology, and obstetrics & gynecology. Digisonics structured reporting solutions combine high performance image review workstations, a powerful PACS image archive, an integrated clinical database, comprehensive analysis capabilities and highly configurable reporting for multiple modalities. Key applications are complemented with interfaces to information systems and 3rd party vendors, providing facilities with a seamless, efficient clinical workflow.
For further information, please contact:
Director of Sales & Marketing
3701 Kirby Drive
Houston, TX 77098