Delphin Data Acquisition Systems for Real-Time Monitoring
12628 Chillicothe Rd., Unit J
Chesterland, OH, 44026
Press release date: August 12, 2013
Custom DAQ Solutions from CAS DataLoggers
CHESTERLAND OH – For over 30 years Delphin hardware, software and data acquisition systems have excelled in industrial measurement technology and in research and development. CAS DataLoggers is the North American Master Distributor for Delphin, and our full range of Delphin's measurement technology products and services can help you to get your application quickly started and smoothly implemented. Whether you work in research, testing or process control, we can provide you with several models with modular capability enabling them to perform exactly to your specification.
Delphin data loggers and data acquisition systems solve a variety of measurement and control problems in industrial and laboratory applications. They feature different analog and digital input and output modules that can be used with a wide range of signal types including voltage, 4-20 mA current, thermocouple, RTD, and resistance. Powerful alarm and programming capabilities allow these instruments to process measurements and initiate actions on their own for local data acquisition and logging when connected to a PC, remote online data collection, or as a stand-alone device.
- Expert Key - Measurement device for PC-based data acquisition via USB/LAN
- TopMessage- Network-compatible and modular data loggers
- LogMessage - Independent data logger with intelligent signal processing
- ProfiMessage - Modular measurement and automation systems for process signals
- Expert Vibro - Compact and modern vibration monitoring and analysis
Delphin’s ProfiSignal measurement and testing software gives users a full range of functions, an intuitive interface and high-level data security. ProfiSignal is ideal for data acquisition, test automation and process data acquisition applications, enabling online/offline analysis, visualization and operation from any PC workstation as well as PC-controlled process automation and database communications via ODBC/SQL. Channels are represented in a clear and intuitive operation in a Windows Explorer style, and all measured values can be transferred to online storage and will work on PCs or servers. Visualization and analysis are performed with the ProfiSignal software or OPC Server with any software, providing users with up to 1000 times higher time resolution when compared against a SCADA system.
Areas of application range from basic data archiving to visualization procedures and fully automated systems with report functions. ProfiSignal has 3 different versions for small (up to 40 channels), medium (up to 250 channels) and large (limitless channels) systems:
- ProfiSignal Go - Data acquisition, storage and analysis features. ProfiSignal Go is included with Expert and LogMessage devices.
- ProfiSignal Basic - Process operation and monitoring including trend analysis. Users can generate basic visualization views as well as complex visualization systems.
- ProfiSignal Klicks - Extends ProfiSignal Basic with functions for process automation. Ideal for test stand and machine monitoring, automation and report generation.
As a CAS DataLoggers customer you’ll also benefit from our extensive services such as FREE technical support, system installation, custom programming, affordable calibration, and more. Give us a call and learn what these sophisticated systems can offer your application.
For more information on Delphin dataloggers, the powerful ProfiSignal software, or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or visit the website at www.DataLoggerInc.com.
CAS DataLoggers, Inc.
12628 Chillicothe Road
Chesterland, Ohio 44026