Delphin DAQ Systems Are FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant
12628 Chillicothe Rd., Unit J
Chesterland, OH, 44026
Press release date: October 25, 2013
CAS DataLoggers Provides Medical Monitoring for Cleanrooms & Labs
CHESTERLAND OH — The operation of clean rooms, pharmacies and laboratories is subject to FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulations on temperature monitoring, pressure monitoring and particle counts. For these medical monitoring applications CAS DataLoggers supplies Delphin data acquisition and control systems which can be adapted to suit your individual requirements, including user interface design. This scalability is available for both hardware and software products. User-friendly trend graphs enable users to quickly and easily access current and historical measurement data. Thanks to Delphin, the most flexible and versatile applications can now be fully validated.
Delphin systems offer users the following functions:
• Continual real time monitoring: Each measurement value is immediately recorded, stored and archived. To reduce data volumes, users can define data tolerances, averaging and clock cycles as required for specific channels.
• Traceability: Every measurement value in the Delphin data logger is given a time and date stamp. The data is then transmitted to network participants (PC/server).
• Data Security: All measurement data, files and databases are recorded using a binary-coded procedure. To guarantee data security, Delphin-based systems simultaneously record acquired measurement data in 3 separate ways.
• Comprehensive system of alarm management: Highly versatile alarm conditions can be defined including limit values, conditions or system monitoring.
• Access-protected: Hardware and software can be fully protected against unauthorized access. Invalid password input is monitored with definable limits according to user details.
• Detailed documentation and validation for the entire application: Generation of all documentation required for validation: plan, risk analysis, DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ.
• Audit trail: Delphin records all system-relevant user actions to a centralized audit trail.
• Digital signatures: Confirmation and acknowledgment of changes and user input via a system of user names and passwords.
• Reporting: Automated or manual reporting with measurement data output for required time periods.
• Version management: Manage your applications with easy to follow options for version management.
Delphin data loggers and data acquisition systems solve a variety of measurement and control problems in industrial and laboratory applications. They feature different analog and digital input and output modules that can be used with a wide range of signal types including voltage, 4-20 mA current, thermocouple, RTD, and resistance.
Powerful alarm and programming capabilities allow these instruments to process measurements and initiate actions on their own for local data acquisition and logging when connected to a PC; remote online data collection; or as a stand-alone device. Delphin ProfiSignal Go software performs data acquisition, storage and analysis features. ProfiSignal Go is included with Expert and LogMessage devices.
• Expert Key - Measurement device for PC-based data acquisition via USB/LAN
• TopMessage- Network-compatible and modular data loggers
• LogMessage - Independent data logger with intelligent signal processing
• ProfiMessage - Modular measurement and automation systems for process signals
As a CAS DataLoggers customer you'll also benefit from our extensive services such as FREE technical support, system installation, custom programming, affordable calibration, and more.
For more information on Delphin dataloggers, professional ProfiSignal software, or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or visit the website at www.DataLoggerInc.com.
CAS DataLoggers, Inc.
12628 Chillicothe Road
Chesterland, Ohio 44026