ComponentOne® Releases ComponentOne Doc-To-Help 2005 v2 -- New Version Adds More Support for Macromedia's RoboHelp and Dreamweaver Users
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
201 S. Highland Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA, 15206
Press release date: December 1, 2005
PITTSBURGH, Dec. 1 / -- ComponentOne today released ComponentOne Doc-To-Help 2005 v2. This new version provides more support for tools that Help Authors are currently using by adding integration to Macromedia Dreamweaver and a RoboHelp Word Project Converter. These features build upon existing Microsoft FrontPage integration and the RoboHelp HTML Project Converter. Now, RoboHelp Word and HTML users can convert their projects with a single click and edit the source files in Microsoft Word or the editor of their choice.
"We are providing technology that empowers Help Authors to hit the ground running when converting to or getting started with Doc-To-Help," said Sunny Wong, managing director of ComponentOne. "Our one-click RoboHelp project converter can convert a build-ready project in minutes and integrations to popular editors, such as Word, Dreamweaver, and FrontPage allow users to author in the environments that they are most comfortable."
Doc-To-Help 2005 v2 empowers users to author or import documentation in Microsoft(R) Word or any HTML editor to create online Help systems and professional printed manuals. Help systems produced with Doc-To-Help can be created in virtually any popular format including HTML Help, Cross-Platform HTML-based Help, JavaHelp, WinHelp, Visual Studio .NET-style Help, and printed documentation.
New features in Doc-To-Help Enterprise 2005 v2: - Dreamweaver Integration: Similar to the existing FrontPage integration, the version of Doc-To-Help will include a toolbar and wizards in the Macromedia Dreamweaver interface.
- Doc-To-Help Express: Doc-To-Help Express is designed to give users the essential features they need to convert their source documents to the Help system of their choice. This wizard-like interface makes Doc-To-Help easy for new users and more convenient for experts who just want to build their Help files.
- RoboWord Project Converter: The existing RoboHelp HTML Project Converter will now be able to convert RoboHelp Word projects also, providing you with a transformed Doc-To-Help Word project.
- WinHelp Converter: Users can convert WinHelp files to Doc-To-Help source projects.
- Context Sensitive Help for Web Applications: Help authors can now create context sensitive Help for Web applications.
- Unicode Support: Unicode characters are now supported.
- Visual Studio 2005 Support: Documenter for .NET, an automatic reference documentation utility, supports current versions of Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, and will also support Visual Studio 2005.
Current Doc-To-Help subscribers will receive these great new features and enhancements via the yearly subscription service as a part of their subscription plan. The Doc-To-Help subscription delivers the latest updates and e-mail support for one full year from the date of purchase.
Pricing and Availability
Doc-To-Help is available in two versions, Doc-To-Help Enterprise 2005 and Doc-To-Help for Word 2005 with respective pricing of $999.95 and $749.95. Competitive upgrades, renewal pricing, telephone support and volume discounts are also available. For more details contact email@example.com.
Orders may be placed via the ComponentOne Web site (www.componentone.com or componentone.co.uk), telephone (Pittsburgh, PA USA: 800.858.2739 or 412.681.4343 outside the U.S.A.; ComponentOne Europe: 0800 328 5271 or +44 (0) 1460 234636;), as well as through ComponentOne's worldwide network of distributors and dealers.
ComponentOne is a premier provider of a diverse set of tools and solutions for software developers who work in Microsoft(R) Visual Studio(R) .NET 2003, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, Borland C#Builder(R), Delphi for .NET Framework- based environments, and help authors who write and design help systems. The ComponentOne product line of authoring tools and solutions are used worldwide for ActiveX, the .NET Framework, Microsoft ASP.NET, mobile, and help. ComponentOne has received numerous industry and user accolades for their component tools, including awards from Info World, PC Magazine, Programmer's Paradise, Software Development Magazine, SD Times, Vbxtras, Visual Studio Magazine, and Visual Systems Journal.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Tracy Gunzenhauser, Marketing Coordinator of ComponentOne LLC, +1-412-681-4343, or fax, +1-412-681-4384, or firstname.lastname@example.org