Chemineer Agitators Provide Efficient and Reliable Performance in Oil Sands Extraction
Chemineer, Inc., A Unit of Robbins & Myers, Inc.
5870 Poe Ave., P.O. Box 1123
Dayton, OH, 45401
Press release date: February 27, 2012
Dayton, Ohio - Chemineer® agitators offer performance, efficiency and reliability in oil sands extraction. Rugged by design, Chemineer agitators provide long, trouble free service in harsh, demanding conditions such as those found in oil sands suspension applications.
Chemineer's advanced impeller technology enhances mixing performance. Proprietary analysis software is available to evaluate process parameters and ensure proper impeller selection for oil sands applications.
Benefits to the customer include:
· Reliable performance with proven agitator installations in oil sand suspension applications
· Highly efficient XE-3 impeller that provides axial flow to suspend sand for oil extraction
· Chemineer HT gearbox that withstands harsh environments for reliable operation and long service life, maintaining process uptime and performance
· A variety of sealing and lubrication features to improve personnel safety and lower maintenance costs
· The availability of retrofit packages for underperforming agitators
Chemineer, Inc., a unit of Robbins & Myers, Inc., is dedicated exclusively to mixing technology and the manufacture of quality equipment for fluid agitation applications. Chemineer has operations in Dayton, OH; North Andover, MA; Derby, England; Mexico, D.F.; Singapore, China and India. For more information, visit, www.chemineer.com.
P.O. Box 1123
Dayton, Ohio 45401-1123
Telephone: (937) 454-3200