Centrify Launches New Channel Partner Network for On-Premise, Cloud and Mobile Security Resellers, Systems Integrators and Consultants
785 N. Mary Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA, 94085
Press release date: January 21, 2014
Updated Centrify Channel Partner Network Enables Resellers, Solution Providers to Grow their Security Business and Revenue by Addressing Rapidly Growing Cloud and Mobile Security Market Opportunities
SUNNYVALE, Calif. – Centrify Corporation, the leader in Unified Identity Services across data center, cloud and mobile, today introduced the Centrify Channel Partner Network, a new tiered program with valuable benefits that provides resellers, integrators and consultants with unique revenue opportunities beyond Centrify’s previous long-standing channel programs.
Centrify’s solutions provide Unified Identity Services across data center, cloud and mobile — resulting in one single login for users and one unified identity infrastructure for IT. Centrify’s software and cloud services let channel customers securely leverage their existing identity infrastructure to centrally manage authentication, access control, privilege management, policy enforcement and compliance across on-premise and cloud resources. With Centrify, channel partners can offer their customers solutions to reduce operational and helpdesk costs by centralizing account management and enabling standardization on a single set of tools and processes. Centrally managing access rights and privileges strengthens security and enforces consistent security policies across heterogeneous systems.
“True Single Sign-on (SSO) functionality that crosses platform, application, and device boundaries is the holy grail of today’s IT department,” said Jason Cochran, SoftwareONE Director of Technical Solutions – North America and Caribbean States. “SoftwareONE customers use Centrify to address SSO in three critical areas – datacenter, cloud, and device. Many SoftwareONE customers tell us their users want to use their personal devices in the corporate environment and have access to applications and other enterprise resources. Centrify provides Active Directory integrated mobile security management with simple installation and configuration; all with minimal infrastructure requirements. From their award-winning heterogeneous datacenter identity solutions to their SaaS-based user access management solution to their Mobile Device Management (MDM) capabilities, Centrify offers the only comprehensive application access management that addresses today’s modern workforce needs.”
The Centrify Channel Partner Network is a global network of world-class solution providers, including VARs, system integrators and distributors. The new program helps partners achieve growth and profit by delivering Unified Identity Services solutions that help channel customers strengthen security, meet compliance requirements, reduce IT expenses, and extend and enable the cloud and mobile enterprise. Centrify channel partners offer evolutionary emerging technology solutions to existing and prospective customers, enabling them to help clients increase efficiency in information security, enhance IT compliance and lower ownership costs. Centrify is committed to providing partners with the resources needed to grow business, maximize profitability, develop expertise, and build stronger customer relationships.
“Centrify is continuing to make significant investments in our strategic partnerships,” said Gary Taggart, Centrify Vice President of Worldwide Sales and Support. “Partners are a critical to the future success of Centrify, and all of our sales teams are excited about what this new program brings to the partner community.”
Centrify channel partners can take advantage of the following new benefits:
• Competitive Profit Margins — Centrify partners profit on software license, maintenance and renewal sales. Centrify prefers partners deliver design, deployment and support services, and it equips partners with no-cost technical training and “best practices” methodology.
• Deal Registration — Centrify’s deal registration program helps partners maintain profitability and protect investments. It is designed to ensure Centrify and partners work together to successfully close business.
• Think Centrify Rewards Program — Centrify provides additional rewards to partners who register and close qualified opportunities. For more information on this program, see http://www.centrify.com/partners/partner-programs-think-centrify.asp.
• No-Cost Training and Support — Centrify provides online and in-person sales and technical training at no cost to partners. Centrify also provides unlimited, prioritized technical support to partners via phone, email and the web. Partner sales and technical certification can be found in the Centrify Partner Portal at http://www.centrify.com/partnernetwork/portal.asp
• Market Development Funds — Centrify supports demand-generation activities in the field, and upon request may provide discretionary joint-funding, staffing and logistical support for partner marketing activities.
• Dedicated Resources — Dedicated channel sales and marketing resources are available to partners, along with a comprehensive partner portal that contains sales kits, collateral, online training, marketing assets and more. A Fast Track program is available to help partners move to the next tier and commitment level with Centrify, providing incentives for accelerated commitments. For more information on this program, see http://
“Centrify is a channel-centric organization, and with the record-setting quarters and fiscal years we have recorded, and will continue to strive toward, we rely heavily on the channel and our activities to support the channel,” said Nathan Adams, Centrify North American Channels director. “Centrify has always been fully committed to the partner community and protecting opportunities for them. With this new program, we will be able to work even more closely with partners to help them grow their businesses in the datacenter, cloud and mobile arenas.”
The Centrify Channel Partner Network also introduces new tiers of partnership, with higher commitment levels delivering greater benefits.
• Authorized Partner — Authorized Partners demonstrate the competence required to sell Centrify’s solutions. These partners meet the minimum sales and technical training requirements, and receive access to sales tools and collateral, and benefit from deal registration and reward programs.
• Select Partner — Select Partners are committed to not only selling Centrify solutions, but also using them internally. Having made a larger training investment they receive access to leads, sales tools and collateral, additional deal registration discounts, reward programs, and marketing funds.
• Premier Partner — Premier Partners receive the highest level of privileges and rewards and have the closest working relationship with Centrify. They are experts in multiple competencies and make a significant commitment to actively sell Centrify’s solutions and jointly plan for revenue growth. They receive the most competitive deal registration discounts, access to sales tools and collateral, reward programs, marketing funds, sales leads and more.
Centrify provides an easy way for channel customers to integrate existing Active Directory- or cloud-based credentials with enterprise IT cloud services for secure Single Sign-on. As an alternative to third-party mobile security solutions, Centrify helps channel customers seamlessly secure mobile devices, giving IT secure central management of mobile devices and apps from a familiar interface. The Centrify Cloud Manager enables IT managers to centrally deploy and manage access to SaaS applications, apply role-based access controls, and run activity reports. Centrify supports thousands of SaaS apps so users can access SSO to all its cloud-based applications. Centrify equips the channel with solutions that decrease the cost of rolling out and managing cloud applications while at the same time improving user adoption, satisfaction and productivity.
For more information on the new Centrify Channel Partner Network, see: http://
centrify-channel-partner-network-program-brochure.pdf. There is also an FAQ available for current partners and prospective organizations with more information at: http://
Current Centrify partners should contact their dedicated Channel Manager to begin the transition to the new program as soon as possible. The Channel Management team is also proactively reaching out to all partners individually to share details of the new program, determine partner levels, and build a strategic plan moving forward.
Centrify provides Unified Identity Services across the data center, cloud and mobile that results in one single login for users and one unified identity infrastructure for IT. Centrify’s solutions reduce costs and increase agility and security by leveraging an organization’s existing identity infrastructure to enable centralized authentication, access control, privilege management, policy enforcement and compliance. Centrify customers typically reduce their costs associated with identity lifecycle management and compliance by more than 50 percent. With more than 5,000 customers worldwide, including approximately half of the Fortune 50 and more than 60 Federal agencies, Centrify is deployed on more than one million server, application and mobile device resources on-premise and in the cloud. For more information about Centrify and its solutions, call (408) 542-7500, or visit http://www.centrify.com/.
Centrify is a registered trademark and Centrify Server Suite and Centrify User Suite are trademarks of Centrify Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.