Brookfield Introduces More Touch Screen Technology in 2014
Brookfield Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
11 Commerce Blvd.
Middleboro, MA, 02346
Press release date: March 5, 2014
Viscometers, Rheometers, Texture Analyzers and Powder Flow Testers
Middleboro, MA - Brookfield Engineering Laboratories has released their new 2014 full-color catalog with complete details on all product lines. The 2014 catalog introduces Brookfield’s new family of RST Touch Screen Rheometers including: the RST-CPS Cone Plate Rheometer, the RST-CC Coaxial Cylinder Rheometer and the RST-SST Soft Solids Tester Rheometer.
The 2014 Catalog also features:
• New Rheo3000 Software for RST Rheometers allow PC control and data acquisition/analysis of multiple test files
• Special features now available with these top-of-the-line rheometers include new RST Spindle Barcode for auto spindle recognition and auto gap setting for cone/plate models
• New BF35™ Viscometer for measuring viscosity of oil drilling and fracturing fluids
• New 21 CFR Compliant TexturePro CT Software for pharmaceutical and medical industries
• More new CT3 Texture Analyzer Fixtures and Probes for food, cosmetics, materials testing and pharmaceutical applications
The 2014 Catalog includes Brookfield’s complete line of laboratory and in-line Viscometers/Rheometers, Texture Analyzers and Powder Flow Testers.
For more information or a free 2014 Brookfield Catalog, visit www.brookfieldengineering.com or call 800.628.8139 (USA and Canada) or 508.946.6200.