Association of Equipment Manufacturers elects 2013 officers.November 23, 2012 -
AEM has elected Stuart Levenick, Group President of Caterpillar, Inc., as Chair and Richard Patek, President Telsmith Group VP Aggregate and Mining of Astec Industries Inc., as Vice Chair. Treasurer is Michael Haberman, President of Gradall Industries Inc., and Secretary is Dennis Slater, AEM’s full-time President. In addition, Robert Kolb of GEA Farm Technologies Inc. was chosen as AG Sector Board Chair and John Patterson of JCB Inc. was picked for CE Sector Board Chair.
AEM Elects 2013 Officers to Lead Equipment Manufacturers Trade Group
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
Association of Equipment Manufacturers
6737 West Washington St., Ste. 2400
Milwaukee, WI, 53214
Press release date: November 12, 2012
Industry leaders guide equipment manufacturers trade group
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces its newly-elected 2013 officers:
• Chair is Stuart Levenick, Group President of Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Illinois
• Vice Chair is Richard Patek, President Telsmith Group Vice President Aggregate & Mining of Astec Industries Inc., Mequon, Wisconsin
• Treasurer is Michael Haberman, President of Gradall Industries Inc., New Philadelphia, Ohio
• Secretary is Dennis Slater, AEM’s full-time President, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
• AG Sector Board Chair is Robert Kolb, Vice President Global Business Development of GEA Farm Technologies Inc., Naperville, Illinois
• CE Sector Board Chair is John Patterson, Chairman and CEO of JCB Inc., Pooler, Georgia
AEM’s Board of Directors, led by the officers, sets the guidelines and operating policies of AEM on behalf of members in areas including public policy, equipment statistics and market information, trade shows, technical and product safety support, global business development, education/training, workforce development, and worksite safety/educational materials.
AEM is the North American-based international trade group providing innovative business development resources to advance the off-road equipment manufacturing industry in the global marketplace. AEM membership comprises more than 850 companies and more than 200 product lines in the agriculture, construction, forestry, mining and utility sectors worldwide. AEM is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with offices in the world capitals of Washington, D.C.; Ottawa, Canada; and Beijing, China. For more information, go online to www.aem.org.
Editor’s Note: For photos of 2013 Officers, contact Pat Monroe (firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 414-298-4123).