Aimtec LED Drivers with Triac Dimming on Show at Electronica 2012
3883 St. Jean Blvd., Suite 502
Dollard Des Ormeaux, QC, H9G3B9
Press release date: November 8, 2012
Vaudreuil-Dorion, Canada - In collaboration with one of its distributors, Silica Lighting (an Avnet company), Aimtec will be demonstrating the functionality of its AMEPR30D-5070AZ-220 AC/DC LED driver at the upcoming Electronica 2012 (Nov 13-16, Munich, Germany). The interactive display station at Aimtec's booth (B2:433) will demonstrate the triac dimming function of its newest line of LED drivers, using Sharp's 25W MegaZENI, in a Molex holder (180330-0002) on a Fisher heat-sink (SK584-37.5 SASL).
Aimtec's new line of AC/DC LED drivers with triac dimming meet the industrial and residential demand for off-the-shelf triac dimmers and support with both leading and trailing edge dimming functionality. Available in constant output currents ranging from 0.2 to 2.0A, the AMEPR10D-AZ (10watt), AMEPR15D-AZ (15watt), and AMEPR30D-AZ (30watt) drivers come in one of the industry's smallest form factors of 133x33x30mm in an IP20 or IP67 rated case for easy integration into a multitude of indoor and outdoor applications.
Other important features of the AMEPRxD-AZ line of AC/DC LED drivers include:
· Over Temperature, Over Load, and Over Voltage Protection
· Continuous Short Circuit Protection
· Active Power Factor Correction that reduces the cost of powering the drivers (PF > 0.90)
· Operating temperature of -20°C to 80°C, with derating above 55°C
· High MTBF to match the expected lifetime of LEDs (> 400,000 hours)
· Flexible ordering options include input voltage ranges of 90-264VAC, 90-135VAC or 180-264VAC and models accept high VDC input range of 120-370
· Output voltage ranges from 8 to 50 VDC
· cULus, CE, FCC Certifications including EN61347-1, EN61347-2-13, IEC62384, UL8750, UL60950-1, EN55015, EN55024
Samples are available from stock and can be ordered immediately from any of Aimtec's global network of Franchised Distributors. Visit www.aimtec.com for more product information or to locate your nearest Distributor.
Headquartered in Vaudreuil-Dorion, Canada, with offices in Europe and Asia, Aimtec is actively involved in the research and development of modular switching power supplies. Aimtec's product portfolio includes modular AC-DC and DC-DC switching power converters and LED drivers. Aimtec's products are designed to assist its global customer base in reducing engineering design time and expense, while facilitating miniaturization and performance enhancement of their applications. Environmentally conscious, Aimtec power supplies are designed to boost the efficiency and reduce the carbon footprint of their applications. Visit www.aimtec.com for more information about Aimtec and its products.
Louise Coté, Marketing Manager, Aimtec
Tel: +1-514-620-2722 ext. 212