12628 Chillicothe Rd., Unit J
Chesterland, OH, 44026
Press release date: August 29, 2013
CHESTERLAND OH – Accsense monitoring systems from CAS DataLoggers are ideal for many different applications including temperature monitoring in the life sciences, cold chain monitoring, and industrial equipment monitoring. These wired and wireless data logging systems continually monitor several values including temperature, humidity, voltage/current and more. All your data is sent to our completely secure cloud server, and the system’s extensive functionality also sends out email, pager or phone notifications whenever your set limits go out of spec. To help you get up and running with your plug and play system, our Applications Specialists have put together this quick checklist:
| || Yes || No |
| Do you have a DHCP Server? || OK || See (1) |
| Do you have a Proxy Server? || See (2) || OK |
| Do you have a Proxy Server? || See (3) || OK |
Three OKs = Plug and Play!
(1) Fixed IP addresses can be used by downloading the Remote Gateway Configuration Utility from: http://www.accsense.com/sp_downloads.html
(2) The A2 LAN-wired unit supports SOCKS4 and SOCKS5, using the Remote Gateway
Configuration Utility from: http://www.accsense.com/sp_downloads.html
(3) Register the MAC number.
Other Information for IT Departments:
(4) All communication to these hosts will be initiated from the gateway using https, on port
(5) The gateway does not need to accept incoming sockets from these hosts, only to be able to open sockets to them.
(6) All traffic is initiated from the gateway as outgoing secure web requests.
(7) Aside from needing access to DNS servers, the gateway will not communicate with any other hosts on the Internet.
(8) The address of the Accsense web application is secure.sensornetworkonline.com (18.104.22.168) and the PCs which will connect to this web application need to use this address. The gateway does not communicate with this IP address.
(9) In addition to the above address, listener. sensornetworkonline.com (22.214.171.124) must be added to the firewall whitelist if outbound traffic is restricted.
Much more accurate than electric thermometers, Accsense monitoring systems also help your organization comply with any regulatory documentation and electronic archiving. All Accsense systems need is an RJ45 Ethernet connection with open internet access to start taking readings, entirely eliminating the need for troublesome installation and wiring.
Additionally, Accsense simplifies installation and often bypasses the need for IT involvement or the expensive training programs that users expect from competing products. Our wireless gateway features built-in 10/100BaseT Ethernet to support as many as 16 temperature sensor pods, with a wireless range of 250 feet unobstructed and 90 feet indoors. Cloud-based storage lets you view all your critical data in real time. Login to Accsense.com using any Web browser to view reports and graphs or configure the system from anywhere Internet connection is available.
For more information on our wide range of Accsense dataloggers monitoring temperature, humidity, voltage/current and more, or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or visit the website at www.DataLoggerInc.com.
CAS DataLoggers, Inc.
12628 Chillicothe Road
Chesterland, Ohio 44026