A3 Business Forum hosts top robotic industry executives.
Press Release Summary:
January 22, 2014 - Running from January 22–24, Association for Advancing Automation Business Forum explores how and why robotics industry is changing businesses for the better. More than 400 global automation leaders and execs from robotics, machine vision, and motion control industries will be in attendance. Forum includes informative presentations from top-notch keynote speakers, several networking opportunities, and meaningful discussions designed to arm global business leaders with real-world strategies.
Robotic Industries Association
900 Victors Way, P.O. Box 3724, Ann Arbor, MI, 48108, USA
Original Press Release
A3 Business Forum to Host Top Robotic Industry Executives, Leaders Starting Today
Press release date: January 22, 2014
ORLANDO, Fla. — The Association for Advancing Automation (A3) Business Forum, a premier event exploring how and why the robotics industry is changing businesses for the better, begins today at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek in Orlando. More than 400 global automation leaders and executives from the robotics, machine vision and motion control industries will be in attendance at the 21st annual event.
The forum includes informative presentations from top-notch keynote speakers, several networking opportunities and meaningful discussions designed to arm global business leaders with real-world strategies that can be used immediately.
“A3 has been at the forefront of robotics industry for more than 30 years, and never has there been such excitement around the possibilities that automation can bring,” said Jeff Burnstein, president of A3, the Association for Advancing Automation. ”With a wealth of fresh technologies now emerging, the A3 forum will be an ideal setting to foster important discussions about how far we’ve come and – more importantly – just how far we can go.”
Featured speakers and topics include:
- Robert Atkinson, President, Information Technology and Innovation Foundation - “Competitiveness, Innovation and Productivity: The Global Race for Advantage”
- Larry Bock, Founder and Principal, Science Spark; Creator and Executive Director of the USA Science & Engineering Festival – “Shock and Awe: Getting Students Excited About Science and Engineering”
- Harry Moser, Founder and President, Reshoring Initiative – “Using Total Cost to Justify Automation for Reshoring”
- Adam Steltzner, Lead Landing Engineer, NASA’s Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity Rover Project – “From Leading a High Performance Team to Landing on Mars”
- Jeff Burnstein, President, Association for Advancing Automation
A full agenda and list of speakers can be found at www.robotics.org/events.
A3 is the umbrella group for Robotic Industries Association (RIA), AIA - Advancing Vision + Imaging, and Motion Control Association (MCA). RIA, AIA, and MCA combined represent some 750 automation manufacturers, component suppliers, system integrators, end users, research groups and consulting firms from throughout the world that drive automation forward. For more information on A3, visit www.a3automate.org. For information on RIA, visit Robotics Online at www.robotics.org. For information on AIA, visit Vision Online at www.visiononline.org. For information on MCA, visit Motion Control Online at www.motioncontrolonline.org.