572-2 High Temperature Infrared Thermometer
Paul N. Gardner Co., Inc.
316 N.E. 1st St., Dept. TR
Pompano Beach, FL, 33060 6608
Press release date: August 27, 2013
The Best Choice When Things Are Hot
The Fluke 572-2 High Temperature Infrared Thermometer is the one product you can use in high temperature industrial environments all around the world.
Whether you work in power utility, metal refining and smelting, glass, cement or petrochemical environments, the new 572-2 allows you to carry the most trusted tool anywhere you need accurate, high-temperature and high distance-to-spot measurements.
The Fluke 572-2 has a straight-forward user interface and soft-key menus which makes even complex measurements easy. Quickly navigate and adjust emissivity, start data logging, or turn on and off alarms, with just a few pushes of a button.
With a rugged, easy-to-use, ergonomic design, the Fluke 572-2 can stand up to tough industrial, electrical and mechanical environments.
• Measure -22°F to 1652°F (-30°C to 900°C)
• 60:1 distance to spot ratio with dual laser sighting for fast, accurate targeting
• Multi-language interface (user can select one of six languages)
• Current Temperature plus MAX, MIN, DIF, AVG temperature
• Compatible with all standard mini-connector K-type thermocouples, including ones you already own and have installed.
• Adjustable emissivity and predefined emissivity table
• Infrared and thermocouple temperature on backlit display
• Last reading Hold (20 seconds)
• High and low temperature alarm
• Data storage and review (99 data sets)
• Tripod mount
• 12 or 24 hour clock
• USB 2.0 computer interface cable
• FlukeView® Forms Documenting Software
• Two-year warranty
Sherri B Thompson, Ad Manager