This author has not provided a bio yet.
Businesses often lease rather than own their vital equipment, whether it’s a construction company, restaurant, or medical facility. Leasing allows companies to lower their initial capital investments and other costs.
U.S. manufacturers are on track to end the year with a burst of activity. The Institute for Supply Management’s November PMI rose to 57.3, expanding for the sixth straight month.
ISM-New York’s centennial celebration on Oct. 3 included a panel discussion of transformative procurement initiatives by the top procurement officers of Pfizer, Citi, PwC, and Columbia University.
IMT Procurement Journal was live at ISM-New York’s centennial celebration and spoke with Bob Schott, PricewaterhouseCoopers’ chief procurement executive, and Jeanine Brady, national purchasing manager for Sims Metal Mangaement.
IMT Procurement Journal was live at ISM-New York’s centennial celebration and spoke with ISM CEO Tom Derry, ISM-New York President Keith Hines, and others.
Held at the Institute at Middlesex County College, Expanded Fundamentals of Materials Management and Supply Chain Concepts is intended for professionals in the job market who want to upgrade their knowledge and skills. The course is taught by IMT Procurement Journal contributing writer Marilyn Gettinger.
Westinghouse Electric Co., a major supplier of nuclear plant equipment and technologies, will benefit from Accenture services including category management, transactional procurement operations, invoice processing, and Ariba e-procurement implementation.
Industry Market Trends
- Databus Cables target rail vehicles.
- LED Low Bay Lights achieve 107 lumens per Watt.
- Cellular Bonding Device supports global newsgathering.
- Cordless Hand Scanner SDK supports Apple® iOS 8.
- Smart Camera with FPGA meets needs of high-speed applications.
- Mini Bakeware helps maximize bakery sales.
- Peristaltic Pump offers user-selectable flow rates.
- Portable Touchscreen Oscilloscopes minimize debug time.
- Drop-In Replacement Controllers offer expandable I/O capacity.
- Automated Fiber Inspection Systems support IEC 61300-3-35.
Author’s Latest Tweets
|Products in the News | Company News | Mergers & Acquisitions | People in the News | Literature & Websites|
|Home | My ThomasNet News® | Industry Market Trends® | Submit Release | Advertise | Contact News | About Us|
Brought to you by Thomasnet.com
Browse ThomasNet Directory|