This author has not provided a bio yet.
As energy costs and competition rise, energy efficiency in plant operations is more important than ever. The methods to cut pump energy consumption range from conducting a plant energy audit to picking out the right pumps and capacity requirements.
Thompson Pump and Manufacturing Co. Inc. has moved its Baltimore-Washington Branch, in Jessup, Md., to a larger facility in Baltimore.
The water and wastewater treatment chemicals market in the Gulf Corporation Council (GCC) is making considerable headway, thanks to tight water supply and government regulations.
The market for pumps, valves, filters, and chemicals for use in water desalination will exceed $4.7 billion in 2014.
The Fieldbus Foundation and the HART Communication Foundation are discussing a merger into a single industry foundation dedicated to the needs of intelligent device communications in process automation.
Sales of filter elements to separate particles from air, gases, water, oil, and other liquids will exceed $34 billion in 2013.
The Hydraulic Institute and Pump Systems Matter will host a one-day pump systems optimization course on Oct. 22 – one day prior to HI’s 2013 Fall Conference.
The total market for scrubbers, including absorbers, biofilters, and adsorbers, will exceed $6.8 billion next year.
ASHRAE, the trade group for heating, ventilating, refrigeration, and air-conditioning professionals, has announced its next High Performance Buildings Conference for April 7-8, 2014 in San Francisco.
Collins Pipe & Supply, the distributor of pipe, valves, and fittings (PVF), has acquired Apex Remington Pipe & Supply in Marcus Hook, Penn.
Industry Market Trends
- Electronic Voltage Transformer suits smart grid applications.
- Resource Sharing Software optimizes application performance.
- Portable Wireless HD Projector targets SMBs.
- T1 E1 Boards monitor line conditions.
- Single-Core MCUs deliver 16-bit ADC precision performance.
- AOI In-Line PCB Inspection System offers 3D capability.
- Insulating Suspension Clamp comes with preloaded nail.
- RF Power Transistors suit radar pulsed applications.
- FPGA and SoC Devices comply with military temperature specs.
- Programmable, Shaking Dry Bath has -20 to +100°C range.
Author’s Latest Tweets
|Products in the News | Company News | Mergers & Acquisitions | People in the News | Literature & Websites|
|Home | My ThomasNet News® | Industry Market Trends® | Submit Release | Advertise | Contact News | About Us|
Brought to you by Thomasnet.com
Browse ThomasNet Directory|