This author has not provided a bio yet.
In rock climbing, there is the concept of the “lead” who determines the optimal route, tests the footholds, and takes most of the risk. This can be applied to adoption of a business network, as well.
This past spring, Tesco and other UK food retailers suffered a PR nightmare after its hamburger meat was found to contain horse DNA. The lesson: Understanding all the players in your network is critical.
In baseball, data gatherers are nameless guys hunched over laptops recording every play, dissecting conditions and players involved, so that the data can be analyzed to an advantage. Spend analysis is just as dependent on good data gathering.
Industry Market Trends
- Texture Mapping Software offers color reproduction of 3D data.
- Resistive Touch Panel Monitor offers RS-232 or USB interface.
- Handheld Enclosures are designed for outdoor electronics.
- DDL offers Sutherland Rub Testing capabilities.
- Hydraulic Rod Seal withstands extreme conditions.
- Flatbed Inkjet Printer uses rapid curing UV LED inks.
- DC Power Supplies suit solar array applications.
- Flexible Manual Chuck maximizes milling/turning application field.
- Voltage Controlled Oscillator operates at 2,756 MHz.
- Shrink Film exhibits optimal machinability.
Author’s Latest Tweets
|Products in the News | Company News | Mergers & Acquisitions | People in the News | Literature & Websites|
|Home | My ThomasNet News® | Industry Market Trends® | Submit Release | Advertise | Contact News | About Us|
Brought to you by Thomasnet.com
Browse ThomasNet Directory|