In this week’s episode of This Week in Engineering, hosts Dan Hedges and Vince Penman discuss the resurrection of the Kepler telescope, sewer bomb detectors, a rock-climbing robot, 3D painting, sonic solar cells, and tires that adjust their treads.
Check out more Engineering.com videos on IMT below:
- Dark Matter Miss
- Self-Healing Metals
- Drilling on Mars
- Self-Assembling Robot Cubes
- PLM’s Role in Service
- Invisible Skyscraper
- Biomimicry and Nature-Inspired Design
- Fingertip Speakers
- Skyskraper Melts Cars
- The Future of Factory Automation
- Materials Control in Complex Products
- Is Integration or Specialization More Important for CFD?
- Quantum Enigma Machine
- Designing for Emissions Control
- Should Data or Process Come First for PLM?
- Million-Year Data Storage
- Are Simulating Concepts Viable or Absurd?
- Designing Motorcycles for Endurance and Performance