From Engineering.com: Self-Assembling Cube Robots
October 18, 2013
In this week's episode of This Week in Engineering, hosts Vince Penman and Dan Hedges discuss DARPA's galloping robot, self-assembling cube robots, jellyfish-killing robots, neutron microscope, an inflatable concert hall, and merry-go-round power.
Check out more Engineering.com videos on IMT below:
- PLM’s Role in Service
- Invisible Skyscraper
- Biomimicry and Nature-Inspired Design
- Fingertip Speakers
- Skyskraper Melts Cars
- The Future of Factory Automation
- Materials Control in Complex Products
- Is Integration or Specialization More Important for CFD?
- Quantum Enigma Machine
- Designing for Emissions Control
- Should Data or Process Come First for PLM?
- Million-Year Data Storage
- Are Simulating Concepts Viable or Absurd?
- Designing Motorcycles for Endurance and Performance