To Our Readers: Welcome to ThomasNet News Career Journal
October 14, 2013
Dear Loyal Reader,
Today, we are reintroducing IMT Career Journal as ThomasNet News Career Journal.
- Industry Market Trends, providing breaking stories on business and the economy, global trade and commerce, federal and policy issues, technology, practical tips for small business owners, and more.
- Green & Clean Journal, offering businesses the newest information in renewable and alternative energy, articles on trends in federal, state, and local green policy, and features on sustainable manufacturing every day.
- Fluid & Gas Flow Journal, offering businesses the newest information on pumps, valves, controls and instrumentation, and other process equipment and technologies every day.
- Machining Journal, with news, videos, and features on the latest developments in machining technology and equipment, additive manufacturing, automation, and business impacts on major end-markets.
- Procurement Journal, informing purchasing and sourcing decision-makers and supply management professionals with news, trends, and best-practices content on spend management and supply chain matters.
- Product News, allowing buyers and professionals to stay informed of the latest products, parts, equipment, and service offerings for their manufacturing needs.
- More to Come! ThomasNet News is ever expanding. Our mission is to cover all aspects of industry that are relevant to your success.
Rest assured that ThomasNet News Career Journal will continue to bring you quality coverage and content, written by our in-house team, experienced correspondents, and expert contributors and thought leaders from industry. I encourage you to visit all (and subscribe to the e-newsletters!) of the ThomasNet News publications to get the widest, most complete picture of manufacturing, industry, and business today.
Let us know what you think about the change and what you would like to read about on ThomasNet News by contacting me or the editorial staff. And, as always, we are looking for editorial submissions, guests writers, and contributors to ThomasNet News.
William Ng Editor-in-Chief ThomasNet News email@example.com