The Opportunity Green 2010 Conference brings Fortune 500 executives together to offer ideas and insights into the world of sustainability and how it affects business. Taking place from Sept. 22-24, Opportunity Green 2010 will be held on the sound stage of AMC’s Mad Men at LA Center Studios.
This unconventional conference stage brings together a diverse array of speakers from various industries. Key speakers include: Andreas Schierenbeck, President of Building Technology, SIEMENS Industry, Inc.; Rick Ridgeway, VP of Environmental Programs & Communication, Patagonia; Laurenz Schaffer, Group President, BMW Group Designworks USA; Tony Huffman, Director of Strategic Cooperation, BP; and Bill Kelly, Managing Director, SunPower.
In addition to speakers offering a collaborative culture of new thinking and unconventional ideas that push change in unexpected ways, the conference also features the following events:
- The OG25 Business Award, representing the best of innovative green start-ups. Past winners include Ecovative Design, Balqon, iCeL Systems, Novomer & CleanFish
- EcoMaverick Award to Michelle Rodriguez (Avatar, LOST)
- Art Center College of Design is cited by Business Week as on of the best design schools in the world. They will be bringing together their leading undergrad and masters students for the first time curating an interactive off campus green installation of the students work.
- LACCD NexTrendinLA Sponsored Transportation Pavilion featuring the latest in alternative and hybrid vehicles from BMW, Coca Cola and more
- Being Green and Being Profitable networking after-party, featuring locally-sourced, organic restaurants, caterers, and wine and spirit providers.
For a complete list of speakers and events, see http://www.opportunitygreen.com/